Join Trish for a fabulous, information-packed workshop as she teaches the basics of lace knitting. She will show you tips and tricks which will help as you tread down the lace knitting path.
In this workshop you will learn:
* stretchy cast on and cast off techniques
* basic lace stitches
* tricks for reading a lace chart, as well as following written instructions
* using life lines and markers to keep your place
* how to block your finished garment
* how to adjust patterns and knit that swatch
Cost of the workshop is $80, which includes the pattern for a lacey cowl, needles, hand dyed 8 ply yarn, and refreshments.